In cooperation with its clients, VUM Verfahren Umwelt Management GmbH has been successfully implementing projects in the energy, infrastructure and industry sectors for more than 25 years. So many years of experience combined with numerous projects have made us an acknowledged specialist in the preparation and implementation of complex investment projects. In addition, we focus on the support of operational management systems and specific maintenance issues in high-voltage technology. With our services, we pursue a holistic approach that encompasses the entire life cycle of large-scale facilities.
We provide our services within the framework of the following trade licenses:
- Engineering office in the field of environmental technology
- Engineering office in the field of technical chemistry
- Engineering office in the field of water management and environmental engineering
- Engineering office in the field of landscape planning and landscape architecture
- Engineering office in the field of electrical engineering
- Engineering office in the field of biology
- Government-approved master builder
- Business consultancy, including business organization
- Chemical laboratories
At our locations in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Obersielach/Völkermarkt and Vienna, we employ 45 highly qualified employees who provide their services based on many years of experience.
Modern quality, environmental and safety management form the essential basis for our activities. Hence, VUM Verfahren Umwelt Management GmbH is certified according to ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 14001 (environmental management) and ISO 45001 (occupational safety and health management).
In addition, we operate an inspection body for the assessment of waste (ID 0440) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 17020, which is accredited by Akkreditierung Austria.
Today we are active in Austria and its neighboring countries. In all our activities, customer orientation is our top priority. In addition to fostering open communication with our clients, we are reliable, flexible as well as outcome- and performance-oriented. Teamwork, sustainable thinking and the highest quality of work form the basis for cooperation with customers, partners, authorities, suppliers and the public.